Monday, May 2, 2011

TwitterMe - Author

So, Here`s a recent Twitter Screenshot of my static`s. I love my Twitter Account and Want as much people to come and talk to me on there. Ill, Talk to anyone at anytime! I love meeting new people on Twitter and making new Twitter friend`s constantly. I talk to old friends and Make new friend`s so don`t be shy follow me and mention me! and ill write back once I see it.

I hope to have a lot more follower`s and I hope to be following a lot more people as the time passes. I usually update my twitter with Random thing`s, mostly about Anime or Manga. I also tell everyone what new Anime I am getting into or starting or on. I tend to let everyone know if I`m Working on the blog or posting on the Animelovers411 Connection Forum. Sometime`s I just go on there to talk to people and get to know them a little better.

I love how everyone is so nice there and they all are writing funny quotes or have some type of humor in there tweets. I put some humor in my tweet`s but I don`t think I`m a very funny guy so I tend to just write quotes or ReTweet other`s stuff at time`s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons