Saturday, April 16, 2011

Deadman Wonderland - Anime/Manga

This is an Anime that I just came across all of five minutes ago. I was like "I have to share this with you guys!" ... I seriously said that out loud in my lonely room.. Anyways So I have to tell you about this Anime/Manga that I just came across of in all of five minutes ago.

Jinsei Kataoka, is the producer of this , Which at the moment was a Manga and turned into an Anime later on. Rumor has it that Tokyopop acquired the licensing rights to distribute the manga in English.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tokyopop is going out of business so now we don't know if it will ever get finished but its pretty popular manga so some manga company will most likely pick it up i hope. i read and own all the English vols that is out at the moment.

Tony Lee said...

Ohh, I havent heard of this yet but thanks for the heads up. your correct that its a very popular anime right now! and im sure that will influence the chances of it continuing. I enjoy the Anime it self so much I hope that they will keep it going.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons