Saturday, May 7, 2011

2011 Summer Anime - New Series Releases

Summer Anime 2011
Here are the New series releases for the upcoming summer in 2011. There`s still more coming after this so make sure you stay up to date with this. There are some anime that aren`t announced yet, that will be coming out soon.

There`s a lot of things that I am personally excited for, one the Air Gear OAD,  I can`t wait for it and all. It was one of the greatest manga`s I found out there if you ask me. Also there are some great movies coming out that I am excited for. I am a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (FMA)  and they have a new movie coming out this summer named FMA: Milos no Seinaru Hoshi.  This is very exciting and all because they are saying great things about it, that Ive been hearing from other blogger`s and friends all around.


Well, tell me how you felt about the "Spring anime lineup" and tell me how you feel about the "Summer Anime lineup" I can tell you something I jumped into "Deadman Wonderland" and " Blue exorcist" They were outstanding and I will be staying up to date with them! Thank you and Enjoy.


Anata no anime to manga no yūjin o aisuru yō ni natta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons