Saturday, April 30, 2011

Monster Energy Drinks are Nothing for the Japanese

Energy Drinks like the "Monster" is nothing compared to Japanese Energy Drinks. The Japanese Have an Energy Drink that make`s "Red Bull" look like Apple Juice. Japan Has a Engery Drink that Blow`s away both the "Monster" and "Red Bull". I inform you about the "Yunker Fanti". They said that this Power Drink will
put a punch into your step and into your motivation. You`ll feel like superman after this.

The Red Bull is suppose to Give you wing`s were as the "Yunker Fanti" Which the Sato Pharmaceutical has a lineup for their Yunker energy drinks and give`s you a " heal for your tiredness".

Out of all the unhealthy stuff that`s in it.. there also brimming with a variety of Natural and Herbal remedies for fatigue, depression and sickness. This is what make`s most people want to try it in the first place. The taste of it is very sweet and is similar to a "Monster". Japan take there Energy Drinks very seriously, along with the price of them and what they put in them.




It`s really entertaining learning about these Energy Drink`s and all. As much as they aren`t that great for you and stuff. Japan sell`s them as one of there most sold product`s these day`s along with others. You do not need to go shopping for this product very far because in japan they have it at the "first local convenience store" you see/find. The price is usually around 1,700 yen or approximately US$15 (U.S Dollars).

Well, if you know anything on this Very exciting "Engery Drink" then let us know down on the comment`s box. I found this product to be very interesting and if I get my hand`s on it I am sure I will give it a try. I have had a "Red Bull" and a "Monster" before and both have affected me for a little but not as much as I wanted it to. so, Having this new Intense Japanese Product will be very upbeat for me.

4 comments:

mitchell said...

I want some can you import some or tell me how to get it imported

Tony Lee said...

I could try and find out were they sell it!! but importing it, is im sure a lot of money so it would be hard for me to do that (smile) I wish america had stuff stronger than a monster!

Hanako-Sato-Chan said...

This is a really good blog. I wish I can go to Japan and try this drink! I have tryed the monster drink and it did affect me...but I think its because I had about 4-5 cans of the stuff. *smiles*

Energy Drinks said...

Mitchell you can get it imported because Energy Drinks are very useful for your Good health...When you will try it, you think that i drunk more and more...
Thanks for sharing such informative post...

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons