Thursday, April 14, 2011

Manga List Chapter 1 - Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume

Chapter 1
- I really enjoyed reading chapter one!
 (Me as the author of this blog wants to do an expirement with this manga, I will be reading this manga at my own time and then will make a blog post on the chapter like a journal, I am excited because it will keep me motivated and will add up to be 48 posts all together and counting.)

This chapter was very funny and entertaining as of right now it is giving me a feeling that the own manga will be about , Cake`s , Romance, and the girls mother with the boyfriend. I also get the impression that this manga will be a funny comedy one as I stated before because in every page or so there is something that is funny or meant to be funny at the time.This should be a great manga and I am excited to get into it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons