Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Forum - Also known as Animelovers411 Forumotions

Animelovers411 Forumotions
I love that forum!

So Guys and girls of all ages!, We have a forum that I wanted to introduce you to. It`s what I would call magical and entertaining all in one. So people who have never heard of a forum before, its a place were you comment, discuss talk about, what every the topic of the place is about.  Now, Knowing Animelovers411 The Forum is known for talking about Anime, Manga and more.


Don`t you hate going to a forum and finding a whole bunch of rude people and bad language? Well, Animelovers411 is not like that at all. This is from my own personal experience so I'm not lying to you guys. I love that forum and I am sure that you guys would to. We talk about everything from weird anime to cool anime , to whats currently on TV in america or japan as we speak.

Were more like a family, then a community, were smaller but its ok cause everyone know`s each other and everyone has nicknames. It`s a great place just to make Anime Friends. If you want someone to talk to you about the latest anime this place has many of them that can help you out, and just chill with you I highly recommend it. And I know if your not into the whole forum thing the least you can do is try it or look into it! cause Im telling you something its totally going to be fun.

Well, Thank you for listening to me guys talk about this forum hope you enjoyed it comment below if you want!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons