Friday, April 22, 2011

Manga List Chapter 2 - Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume

Shiawase kissa Chapter 2 - The manga is doing really well in my opinion.I found this chapter to be really funny because the main character turns out to live right next store to one of her employees and she starts to creep around instead of bumping into him. It kinda seems like she has a crash on the employee.

I found it very interesting when they put little parts of humor into the chapter like example this photo on the bottom of this post. It add`s excitement and makes me laugh when I see something funny like this.

It was also interesting the fact that the main character made such a big deal about the other employee living right next door to her in her apartment.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons