Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ever Wonder if You can Change the Anime World?

So I have been thinking and I thought of something that I wanted to share with you guys. Its simple but intense and something that we should all think about once in a while. Have you ever wanted to Affect the way/future of an Anime/Manga?

 Basically, I have this little dream that I wanted to share with you guys. I want to support an Anime (Any Anime) and share to as much people as I know! then to take all those people and make them support it just as much as I am.

 Having all these people share this one Anime would be incredible. Then the more people who watch and support this anime will determine the faith of it. For example, an Anime with lots of views and many comment`s/tweets/blog posts, about the series is a successful anime to the creators.

 This means that the rating are going to be high and can determine if there would be another season or possibly a movie of the anime. I feel like the reason why anime`s stop being produced is because the viewer moves on and doesn`t want it.


If their`s no Demand for it so why should they supply it nor support it?

So I guess what I am "Ranting" About is the fact that, I want to support the Anime world, and The ways I show my support is through blogging about it.

 I also tweet and Update my statue on facebook about anime all the time. It`s so important to me, to spread the Anime Love. If you want to support then go ahead and support their are many ways to support a simple way is just watching it.

  Watching Anime

 Watching Anime is a great way to support the Anime World, When you watch it your giving the producers a reason to make more. Again, Supply and Demand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons