Sunday, August 14, 2011

How important is Anime Night?

So here is the question everyone :  

How Important is Anime Night to an Anime Fan?

Well, for My answer I feel that it is extremely important to watch Anime and have an Anime night in fact it`s so important that I find it completely weird if you do not have some type of Anime Night? Are you a Real Anime Fan then?

What your thoughts on this? Though

Anime Night is a tradition from were I come from.. Its like what I would say bigger than the super bowl and american idol together in my house. I have it at least once a week and most of the time It is way more. I go on netflix when I dont have any work or have some time to burn and watch Anime episodes just because I can and It`s so much fun. Anime is a Stress Killer in fact they say it is healthy for you.

Stress can kill everything so make sure that you can take care of that. My advice to that as of right now is that watching anime will get your mind off of things and it will make you smile! I personally went through this type of stuff and Now I want to share with the world of Anime that it is so important to keep watching anime.

"Anime will always love you back, it will never leave you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons