Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Time Anime Conventions!

I believe that the Summer Time is all about the Fun and exciting Anime Conventions . Without them a summer won`t be complete. I think it is really important for everyone to experience an anime convention at one point in there busy summer`s because they need to be introduced to Anime Cosplaying  and New Anime.


Top Three Things to do during Summer
  1. Watch Anime as much as possible!
  2. Read New Manga constantly 
  3. Go to as much Anime Conventions as you can!
These three things are the key to having a anime packed summer if you ask me! and Finding the anime and manga can be a hard process , So make sure that you have an idea of ways to find new anime and manga! this is another thing you should keep in mind and consider. 



I wanted to share with you a post I made on my own time called "Japanese Cosplaying
I enjoyed making this post because it got me to show everyone that you can professionally cosplay and then show off you work at a local Anime Convention. This is very important because it`s a hobby that can actually make you some money and get you known for something you love doing. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons