Sunday, April 24, 2011

Deadman Wonderland Opening - One Reason

Opening Theme - Deadman Wonderland: One Reason by Fade


What I found very interesting is that this Anime came out in japan and they used an American song for the Theme, were they usually use a Japanese song for an Anime Opening theme.I fell in love with this Opening theme Song, right away because of that reason and it has become a very popular song as well.

Not to mention that the Anime it self is very intense which catches a lot of people`s attention fast and easy. You could also read the Manga starting with Deadman Wonderland Volume 1. Also withDeadman Wonderland Volume 2.


This Anime/Manga is new to the area of the United States of America so it`s important to many new fan`s and people to see it when it comes out from being Dubbed and everything. They are up to episode 2 as of right now.

2 comments:

guto said...

@guto_strife

Look to commenting!
I liked a lot of your blog, very well done, and I loved it pulls Deadman Wonderland, I hope that here in Brazil soon to kick start the manga puplic would be very good, also already knew the work of the creators, they also did that Eureka Seven also very good!
congratulations on your blog \ o /

MY BLOG: http://www.otaku-no-seikatsu.blogspot.com

Tony Lee said...

Thank you so much for looking at my blog! and I know Eureka Seven I seen it and that`s why I jumped into Deadman wonderland myself.

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons